- Puppy Heaven does everything it can to make sure our puppies stay healthy. To make this Health Warranty valid, you must take your puppy to a licensed vet within 72 hours of pickup or delivery (unless other agreements have been made). This timeframe begins counting from the time the puppy leaves the kennel. This exam is mandatory. It confirms that the puppy has not been injured or has not become sick at the time of your purchase.
- This Health Warranty covers life-threatening congenital or hereditary defects as well as viral diseases up to 10 days from the time of pickup or delivery. If symptoms appear within these 10 days, you will have the right to return the puppy for a full refund or replacement of equivalent value. Once the puppy is returned to the custody of the kennel, Puppy Heaven has 30 days to provide you with a refund or replacement. The sick puppy must be returned before your refund can be processed. Shipping will be at the buyer’s expense. Should death occur, Puppy Heaven’s choice of veterinarian must perform an autopsy to determine the cause of death and if this cause falls under warranty.
- Puppy Heaven does not take responsibility for cases of the following illnesses and conditions: Hypoglycemia, skin irritations, cold, flu, mites (ears, eyes, or other), infections, parasites, and other minor illnesses. Puppy Heaven informs every customer of the signs of Hypoglycemia and what actions to take after spotting signs of this disease. You are required to call Puppy Heaven or a licensed vet immediately.
- Puppy Heaven is never responsible for any vet bills or med supplies the buyer may incur. This excludes the agreement outlined in clause 2 of this Health Warranty.
- If Puppy Heaven finds the itself to be the sole liability of any of the above points, then compensation to the buyer will be limited to a replacement puppy of equivalent value. No other expenses are liable by the seller.
- There are absolutely no refunds. Exclusions are mentioned only in clause 2 of this Health Agreement.
- If the buyer sells the puppy to a third party, then this Health Warranty will become null and void.
Puppy Heaven assumes no control over the health of the puppy once it leaves this kennel. No other warranties will apply. Buyer may choose to purchase a Puppy Heaven Extended Warranty. Please contact us directly to go over the terms & conditions of this warranty and the options you have.